West Virginia geezer checks in

You in? You thinking about being in? Post an intro about yourself or your team.

West Virginia geezer checks in

Postby olegeezer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 am

I'm in, lord willing and Mekong doesn't rise. Arrive BKK on Jan8 and will start looking for a scooter/bike for the tour. Plan to leave back to the states on Apr9.
In addition to the charity ride, some of us are looking to tour more countries in the vicinity. I am looking into a side trip on a rental sailboat in Phuket for those who might be interested. I think anyone who likes water would enjoy. This side trip should be for a minimum of say 4 days. I am flexible on any plan and looking forward to it with excitement.
Olegeezer (Joe )
Tried to upload pic, file too large, sorry.
olegeezer

Re: West Virginia geezer checks in

Postby George » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am

Joe, right click the pic to see if there's a resize option. About 600 x 450 oughta work. Google resizers for other options.

I still gotta sit down with Deba and firm up a schedule but I'm figuring about 8 weeks, from 1-14 or 15 to mid-March. That'll give me time to get home and saddle up for Moonshine in early April. :D
George

To live life well don't be a dick

George Catt
(sometimes in) Kingman, Arizona
George

Postby raven » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Well dang, George, if you stay gone 'til mid-March you'll miss DesertDaze again!
:roll:
raven

Postby dean » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am

hello joe,
welcome aboard, good to have you along, and looking forward to meeting the gang in Jan. See if you can make it to PP by the 18 as we have one of the riders celebrating his 40th that night,
cheers,
Dean.
dean

Return to Introductions