First addition for the 2013 event

You in? You thinking about being in? Post an intro about yourself or your team.

First addition for the 2013 event

Postby George » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 am

IMG_6473  (450x587).jpg
Prostate Cancer Pony Express, Austin, TX
IMG_6473 (450x587).jpg (103.64 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
Good morning (depending on yur global position. :D)

I am George Catt, sometimes in Kingman, Arizona. Discovered this event by accident while following the Husaberg Adventure Team's South America blog. (Good stuff there, Dean. Sorry 'bout your ankle.)

I have some world travel experience and tons of motorcycle experience but this will be my first chance to combine the two outside the North American continent.

I spend most of my on-line time at facebook (George Catt) and on ST-Owners.com (George) and ADVRider.com (George 99).

In addition to myself, I've enlisted three other participants from ST-Owners: Dace Raven (Raven) from Tucson; Danny Digiacomo (Digiamo) from Staten Island; and Joe Simpkins (ol' Geezer) from Beckley, WV.

Danny and Joe are headed to Bangkok in early Jan for three months, I'll join them there a week later and stay for two months, and Dace will join the whole troop in PP just for the event. We're all hoping to meet up with many more like-minded folks, it's one of our main pleasures in life. Always fun to meet new folks, support a worthy cause, and... Any excuse to... GO RIDE!!!!

George
Last edited by George on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
George

To live life well don't be a dick

George Catt
(sometimes in) Kingman, Arizona
George

Re: First addition for the 2013 event

Postby George » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 am

(I meant to add...)

I have a "blog", such as it is, at [url]picasaweb.google.com/cattmando[/url]. It's just annotated photo albums, but there's a bunch there including both dirt and road travel trips. Biggest are the several albums devoted to the Mexico/Belize/Guatemala trip Danny and I did in 2010. Feel free to open that link and browse.

George
George

To live life well don't be a dick

George Catt
(sometimes in) Kingman, Arizona
George

Return to Introductions